AUGUST 2014-SUCCESS CATALYSTS
- You become a champion by fighting one more round
- Champions believe in themselves even if no one else does.
- Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, in the long run, we only hit what we aim at.
- Life is what we make of it, always has been, always will be.
- Life itself cannot give joy unless you will it.
- Life just gives you time and space, its up to you to fill it.
- Make a success of living by seeing a goal and aiming for it unswervingly.
- You never really lose until you stop trying.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe in ourselves.
- They can because they think they can.
- To move the world, we must first move ourselves.
- Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right!
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
- When you get into a tight place, and it seems like you cannot go on, hold on for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
- Most people give-up when they are about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touch down.
- A mistake is only a mistake if you do not learn from it.
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they are helpful in helping you discover who you are.
- If I had to live my life again, I would dare to make more mistakes.
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face.
- Challenges can be stepping stones or stumbling blocks, its just a matter of how you look at them.
- The purpose of life is to live it, to reach out eagerly without fear; for a newer or richer experience.
- These have been compiled by Niwendiho Meralyne-a teacher at Child Africa Juniour School in Uganda.